Wednesday 17 April 2013

Taylor Swift's Quotes

Posted by armaita at 05:12


 

“If you’re lucky enough to be different, don’t ever change.”
“I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.”

“I’ve found that growing up can mean a lot of things.”

“I’ll never change, but I’ll never stay the same either.”

“People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.”

“No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

“I have to believe in fairytales and I have to believe in love.”

“But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it.”

 “There’s more to life than dating the boy on the football team.”

“Love always ends differently and it always begins differently – especially with me”

“There are no rules when it comes to love.”

“I never want to change so much that people can’t recognize me.”

“Fearless is having fears, having doubts. Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”

“People call me T-Swizzle, T Swift or Swifty. And then my fans started to calling themselves the Swifties, which is really cute.”

“I want my fans to know that I’m just the same girl I was when the first album came out.”

“The hand-heart symbol is something in between ‘I love you’ and ‘thank you’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Small Town Girl Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos